New speakers have signed up to the 12th Annual Border Security Conference, including: SITA, Cellebrite, Estonian Police and Border Guard Administration, ICMPD, Delhi International Airport Limited.
Taking place on the 12th and 13th February 2019 at the Crowne Plaza St Peter’s Hotel & Spa, Rome, the 12th annual Border Security conference and exhibition will open its doors to more than 100 senior security experts, law enforcement officers and industry representatives from around the world, as they discuss and explore the political and technological solutions being utilised to secure national borders.
With spaces limited, conference organiser SMi Group are encouraging delegates to book their seat now to avoid disappointment at this sell out event – register by the 14th December to receive a £100 discount on your booking.
WHAT’S NEW IN THE BROCHURE?
With a host of new speakers, SMi Group are pleased to announce the following presentations:
· The Role of Electronic Travel Authorisations for Passenger Pre-Clearance – Mr Andy Smith, Business Development Director, Border Management & Government Services, SITA
· Digital Intelligence: Leveraging the Power of Data Analytics – Cellebrite Executive
· Estonian Border Security: Recent Developments and Highlighting Initiatives – Mr Egert Belitšev, Head of Integrated Border Management Bureau, Estonian Police and Border Guard Administration
· Improving Border Security in the Mediterranean through Comprehensive Border Governance: case study of Lebanon, Tunisia and Morocco – Mr Borut Erzen, Head of Border Management and Security Programme, International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)
· DIAL’s Efforts to Ease Border Crossings – Mr Sanjay Kumar, Safety Specialist, Delhi International Airport Limited
There will also be an evening networking reception hosted by Vancouver Airport Authority day-one at the conference.