MEFSEC 2016 focuses on Airport Security
The Egyptian market presents huge investment opportunities for the Fire, Security & Safety sector. With the deterioration in security since the 2011 uprising, the Government, industrial and commercial establishments have increased their focus on security to restore the safety of the country.
EGYTEC and Informa Exhibitions are proud to present the 17th edition of MEFSEC – Middle East Fire, Security & Safety Exhibition and Conference from 11th to 13th December 2016 in Cairo, Egypt.
• The Egyptian economy is one of the largest in the Arab world with a GDP of 286 bn USD and a population of more than 90 mn (2015)
• Egypt’s safety and security imports increased by 10-15% annually in the past 4 years and Imports were 315 mn USD in 2013
• Security equipment market in MENA region is expected to grow from 1.79 bn USD in 2014 to 3.53 bn USD in 2019
• Cyber security is expected to grow to 14 bn USD by 2020 in the MENA region
• Global firefighting systems market will grow to 70 bn USD by 2018
2016 Focus: Airport Security
The need to heighten airport security has grown due to the positive growth in air travel and ever evolving security threats. With questions raised about the efficacy of Egypt’s aviation security, the Government is currently making large investment plans to upgrade security within 19 civil airports in the country. MEFSEC’s 2016 Focus on Airport Security will target smart security measures that will define safe & secure air travel experience.
Past participants include 3M, Dahua Technology, NAFFCO and much more.
MEFSEC – The Middle East Fire, Security & Safety Exhibition and Conference is a powerful business platform for innovations and the latest trends in the sector. With the rising concerns and attention on security measures across the region, MEFSEC’s renewed strategic focus will change the dynamics of the security business.