McAfee has announced McAfee Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) Cloud, a new cloud-based security and information event management (SIEM) solution that provides organizations with the ability to detect, investigate and be operational in just under two hours. As a cloud-based solution, McAfee ESM Cloud extends the value of a traditional SIEM by providing faster onboarding of security telemetry, automatic updates and continuous system health monitoring.
McAfee ESM Cloud frees customers from the burden of SIEM hardware maintenance, hardware refresh lifecycles, and software updates and hotfixes, allowing organizations to stay focused on their security operations. McAfee ESM Cloud offers:
- Automatic installation—the system comes installed and ready to ingest customers data from day one. ESM Cloud uses real-time advanced analytics and rich context to detect and prioritize threats, along with out-of-the-box support for 100’s of data sources.
- Time to value—accelerates time to value for SecOps centers with pre-built, use-case focused content packs, which provide fully operational dashboard, reports, watchlists and alarms
- Continuous Improvement—McAfee handles all updates to ESM Cloud, so that customers are free from the burden of software updates and upgrades
- Consistent Performance – the performance customers experience on day one will be consistent even as their SecOps requirements grow
- Scalability—removes the dependence on data centers. Customers can increase their capacity and compute power with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Open Platform—provides a flexible platform for third party integration, security incident response and threat containment
This announcement also builds upon McAfee’s customer recognition within SecOps and SIEM. On July 3, McAfee was named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM.
See more news here.