Hikvision ColorVu technology ensures the best possible vivid color to be reproduced in extremely dark scenarios, even on a moonless night. Cameras with ColorVu guarantee video with colorful details when they are needed. It is easy with the Hik-Connect App on your smartphone, which connects and communicates with all your security devices at your premises. With Hik-Connect, you have full access of real-time feeds, you can playback and receive event notifications remotely, even when you are lying on a beach. AcuSense Technology enables a security camera to only trigger an alarm when a human or a vehicle pops up in the camera view. To take things one step further, some cameras with AcuSense AI can flash to deter the intruder away, or even allow you to give a warning through the built-in speaker.
- Accurate color rendering
- Excellent performance in low-light environments
- Clearly captured color information and richer details compared to black and white imaging
- Balanced brightness
- F1.0 super aperture and advanced sensor guarantee realistic rendering
- Prompt notification via smartphone
- Check alarm information and view live video feed.
- Light and sound intruder deterrence
- React to intrusion events with a flashing light and customizable siren.
Hikvision is a world leading IoT solution provider with video as its core competency. Featuring an extensive and highly skilled R&D workforce, Hikvision manufactures a full suite of comprehensive products and solutions for a broad range of vertical markets. In addition to the security industry, Hikvision extends its reach to smart home tech, industrial automation, and automotive electronics industries to achieve its long-term vision. Hikvision products also provide powerful business intelligence for end users, which can enable more efficient operations and greater commercial success.
Rebecca Morpeth Spayne,
Editor, Security Portfolio
Tel: +44 (0) 1622 823 920