HID Global demonstrates Mobile Access at Intersec 2016
HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions announced that under the theme “Your Security Connected,” it will demonstrate its latest mobile identity solution and the power to connect people, devices and applications using its broad Genuine HID® portfolio of interoperable and future-proof secure identity solutions during Intersec 2016 in Dubai.
The company will be exhibiting a comprehensive range of innovative solutions that drive customer empowerment. It will highlight its latest iCLASS SE® platform with its offering featuring long-range ultra-high-frequency (UHF) solutions that provide new options for opening doors and parking gates from a distance.
“HID Global’s mobile access solution ensures the highest security without compromising on a seamless user experience,” said Wisam Yaghmour, Regional Sales Director MEA, with HID Global. “We look forward to demonstrating our wide range of identity and access management solutions at Intersec 2016, one of the region’s most prominent security exhibitions. It is an excellent platform to support our channel partners and interact with end-users and address their requirements first hand.”
From January 17-19 at Sheikh Saeed Hall 1, Stand B 11 at Dubai World Trade Centre, HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio which will give visitors a hands-on understanding of how to address real-world secure identity challenges. Top demonstrations include:
• HID Mobile Access®: Supports Bluetooth Smart and NFC to securely open doors with smartphones and other smart devices, while enabling the future use of smart devices for a range of applications. Powered by Seos technology, the award-winning solution provides superior identity management and enables users to open doors and gates from a distance via Bluetooth Smart and HID Global’s patented “Twist and Go” gesture technology.
• iCLASS SE® platform – The latest offering of a new long-range ultra-high-frequency (UHF) access control portfolio enables users to open doors and parking gates from distances of up to 16.4 feet (5 meters). The long-range iCLASS SE readers and credentials make it possible for organizations to combine parking, gate and door access control on a single card for a secure and convenient solution. It includes a new rugged and weather-resistant iCLASS SE U90 Long Range reader and features advanced encryption along with end-to-end communications technology for the industry’s highest level of UHF access control security. In addition, it provides new and innovative ways in areas such as inventory and tracking.
• Card Personalisation Solutions: HID Global offers the industry’s broadest range of card personalization solutions. Demonstrations include the FARGO® HDP5000 printer/encoder that is cost-effective and versatile providing superior print quality, higher reliability and durability as well as the latest version of AsureID® Exchange card personalization software.
• ActivID Tap Authentication to mobile devices with a contactless smart card. HID Global’s new authentication platform is powered by Seos technology and enables users to tap smart cards to laptops, tablets, phones and other NFC-enabled devices to access more than 2,400 cloud apps and web-based services. ActivID Tap Authentication for Microsoft is tightly integrated with Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Federation Services and the HID Global Authentication Cloud Service.
• HID Secure Identity Services™: To help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards or Mobile IDs, including creating, managing and revoking Mobile IDs on smartphones, managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
• Genuine HID Solutions: Including employee-centric ActivID Enterprise Authentication; Embedded Solutions featuring Genuine HID Technology™ that enable third parties to develop products and solutions that work within the Genuine HID ecosystem.