Connected Environment innovations: HID Global Access Control and Identity Management at Intersec 2017
HID Global®, a worldwide leader in trusted identity solutions will highlight its customer-centric mobility solutions during Intersec 2017 that are witnessing a rise in end-user demand in the Middle East.
Demonstrations will range from how applications such as office access, time and attendance and secure printing using HID Mobile Access® can be connected in a secure and convenient manner in our networked world of today right to how to establish proof of presence using HID Global’s unique trusted tag services.
“Mobility is on the rise in the Middle East and end-users are increasingly investing in mobile access control solutions providing them the flexibility to incorporate new and better capabilities to deliver a more satisfying experience,” said Wisam Yaghmour, Regional Sales Director MEA with HID Global:
“We provide organisations with a connected environment, which blends identity management and physical access control solutions to deliver a highly secure and convenient experience for end-users giving them the choice to use a smartphone, tablet, or wearable to enter controlled areas or networks.”
From January 22-24 January at Sheikh Saeed Hall 1, Stand B 11 at Dubai World Trade Centre, HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio which will give visitors a hands-on understanding of how to address real-world secure identity challenges. Top demonstrations include:
- HID Mobile Access®: The company will be showcasing new HID Mobile Access capabilities, including support for wearables such as the Apple Watch and Android Wear. The company’s new HID Mobile Access Portal and App software developer kits (SDKs) enable partners and end-users to create innovative, customised mobile access solutions that can be fully integrated into their back-end systems. The solution supports Bluetooth and NFC. It is powered by Seos technology and from a distance via Bluetooth Smart and HID Global’s patented “Twist and Go” gesture technology.
- Access control and identity management solutions in a connected environment: HID Global will display access control applications beyond access to a door. The company will highlight how to connect an identity within the organisation in multiple ways including office access, time and attendance, secure printing, parking and vending.
- Card Personalisation Solutions: The latest Direct-to-Card (DTC®) FARGO® DTC5500LMX ID Card Printer/Encoder designed to meet high-volume, card issuance demands of large government agencies, universities, healthcare facilities and other large enterprises.
- Quantum Secure (part of HID Global): The company will highlight its SAFE solution, a web-based solution that focusses on automating and simplifying physical identity and access management to identify potential risks and obtain actionable intelligence.
- HID Trusted Tag® Services: HID Global will showcase its services that combine HID Global’s patented Near Field Communication trusted tag technology (NFC Tags) and cloud-based authentication platform to add unique and trusted identities to everyday objects that can be read by NFC-enabled mobile devices.
Stay Connected with HID Global