All-over-IP Expo 2015 calling for speakers
2014 was a fantastic year for All-over-IP Expo, now let’s make 2015 even better! Be part of setting the IP agenda. Submit your paper for 2015 Conference Programme today!
All-over-IP Expo is known throughout the local and global IP community as the leading event for educational content. With over 100 free speaking sessions, All-over-IP Expo has become the place for speakers to increase their return from visiting or exhibiting.
Speaking at All-over-IP Expo positions you and your company as a thought leader at the event that sets the agenda for the future of surveillance, IT and security business in Russia.
You will increase your lead generation with the opportunity to receive data for attendees at the session and drive traffic to your stand. You can build your brand and increase your profile with pre-qualified customers.
All speaking sessions are extensively marketed in our campaign with a reach of over 500,000 and is a huge attraction for attendees that are hungry for cutting-edge insights into the Next Big Thing.
What’s hot in 2015?
The 2015 agenda includes trending topics that enable global vendors to expand their influence on the industry in Russia.
- Game Changing Trends for IP-enabled World.
- Bringing Together Disparate Systems to Drive Value.
- Key Considerations when Designing Physical Security Network Architectures.
- Business Value with Open Platforms.
- Internet of Things – the Impact on Security.
- Intelligence at the Edge.
- Economical Growth Strategies for Expanding Storage Requirements.
- Safe, Smart and Connected Cities: Emerging Trends.
- Collaboration and Data Sharing within City Environment.
- Streamlining Security Operations with Big Data Analytics.
- AHD, TVI, CVI: the Battle is On for Top Technology.
- Accessing the Future: Standardized Networks, Mobile Credentials, Wireless Online Locks.
- High Performance Computing and UltraHD Cameras.
- Cloud-Based Storage for Longer-Term Retention and Redundant Archiving.
- Practical Guide to Design a Future-Proof Access Control System.
- Wireless Networking as the Engine for Video Surveillance.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: June 10, 2015.
For keynote speaking opportunities please contact Olga Fedoseeva at email@example.com
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Alla Aldushina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Sponsor: ITV | AxxonSoft – a leading software developer that combines IP-based physical security management, intelligent video surveillance, and an enterprise-wide platform.
Education Sponsor: Milestone Systems – a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software.