Pre-register for Intersec 2016 with the new Smart Registration Form
The world’s leading trade fair for Security, Safety and Fire Protection
What’s new in 2016?
– Smart Home section
– Safety Design in Buildings Pavilion
– Physical & Perimeter Security section
– Job Pavilion
At Intersec, you’ll find all the industry’s latest trends, cutting-edge innovations and new products.
With the a globally unrivalled range of products in the Commercial Security, Information Security, Fire & Rescue, Safety & Health and Homeland Security & Policing, from major brand manufacturers, international newcomers and many others, Intersec is the most important business platform worldwide and the no. 1 in the MENA region.
Security Media Publishing (SMP) is the only Official News Provider for Intersec, organised by Epoc Messe Frankfurt for 2016. In support of this, SMP are offering a range of video and marketing services to Intersec exhibitors.
Interested to know more about Intersec? There are so many reasons to visit the show next year:
– Over 1,300 exhibitors confirmed their participation, including the world’s top 10 security companies
– 14 Country Pavilions: • Canada • China • Czech Republic • France • Germany • Hong Kong • India • Italy • Korea • Pakistan • Singapore • Taiwan • UK • USA
– Other Specialized Pavilions: GPEC Pavilion and Techtextil Pavilion
– Conferences & Workshops to run alongside the exhibition: • Critical Infrastructure Security, Protection & Resilience Conference • Occupational Health & Safety Conference • Middle East Fire Conference • Safety Design in Buildings Workshop
Many of our exhibitors have used the Business Matchmaking Program to contact with buyers and potential customers within the market. Register online to be automatically profiled in the Business Matchmaking Program and to connect with your preferred suppliers and plan your meeting schedules with them in advance.
Online registration also enables a fast track entry as you can print your badge easily via the NEW “Badge Self-Collection Kiosks”, in order to save considerable time onsite during the show.
The last edition in January 2015 featured 1,234 exhibitors and welcomed more than 27,303 visitors from 118 countries which made it the largest Intersec of all times.